Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little bit of background

Well... Here I begin. I have thought about blogging many times. Finally it is time.


As of July 2011, my husband Mike is starting a new job at OHSU, after being laid off just over 6 weeks ago,   and I am 38 weeks pregnant. So summer has been a very different adventure than we had planned. We have three other children 2 girls and a boy.


The oldest is my daughter Chaise. A gift from the Lord that I am grateful and thankful for every day. After 2 miscarriages we conceived her to almost lose her at birth. Praise the Lord that we had and still have the most excellant of OBGYN's. I truly believe if it was any other doctor Chasie would not be here.


My Ella came along 21 months later. I remember feeling a twinge of guilt when I was in the hospital with Ella. She was the first of three c-sections. So I was away from home for 3 days and I really thought Chaise needed me and I was failing her. Well not so. The minute Ella came home the girls were bonded and have not been apart since. Everything is so much sweeter with a sister.


My sweet little boy Owen, came along just about 3 years later. The biggest of all my kids a c-section that was sweet relief. I remember my hubby telling me they are getting the step stool out. Apparently he was stuck and when they finally got him out I could take a deep breathe, and it felt good. Just a little idea of how big my boy is. Today at 2.5 he wears a toddlers size 12 shoe. The girls adore their baby brother, and he loves them.  God has blessed our family with these three and has surprised us with another.


The newest addition, a little girl will be here in less than 2 weeks.


I look forward to sharing our party of 6 adventures.

1 comment: